-->
  • 7 Things Girls Notice About You! (But You Don't) | GentOPedia Blogs

     

    Things Girls Notice About You! (But You Don't) | GentOPedia Blogs

    Sometimes us guys, we mess up.


    We don't pay attention to details as much as women do, right?

    They're great at that.

    We, we could use a little help.

    So, I did some research to find out what women always notice on guys things that sometimes we completely miss but they matter to women.

    I want you to put your best foot forward.

    Imagine being on a date, you think it went well then, she never texts you back ever again.

    And now you have no idea why you started to question yourself, right?

    I'm like, what did I do wrong? Was it my breath like what happened? Well, that is why today I have a list of the things that women always notice even if we don't and if this topic is interesting to you, then you're gonna love this blog, subscribe below it doesn't cost you a thing and trust me if you subscribe, I will work hard to improve your life every day.

     

     

     

    1. Your Social Media:

     

    Now the first thing she is for sure going to notice whether you like it or not, whether it's private, whether it's like really hard to find.

     

     I'm telling you she will find it.

    Girls have a superpower and they will sniff it out.

     

    They will find every little photo that you've ever taken of your food of your pets of your ex and that could be very very bad.

     

     So guys, I highly suggest you make sure that your social media game is on point.

     

     I'm not talking about hiring a team when a photographer.

     

    I'm just saying Be careful with what you post because once you post it once you click that post Publish button, it's over, it's out there and you can never pull it back.

     

     

    2. Your Teeth:

     

    The next thing there for sure going to notice your teeth.

     

    I'm telling you man, it's crazy girls definitely notice your teeth.

     

     So you know do the basics.

     

    We're not talking about making sure that you have really insane looking teeth, I am saying brush your teeth floss.

     

    If you can get them whitened you can do it professionally or you can even do it at home which is pretty affordable.

     

    I highly recommend you do that as early as possible because the younger you are the easier it is to do that and then to whiten your teeth because man if you have straight white teeth, it's going to look amazing when you flash that smile.

     

    You're going to be confident and trust me they will love it.

     

     

    3. Your Skin:

     

    The next thing that girls will definitely notice is going to be your skin.

     

    This one is interesting because to be honest, guys will also notice that.

     

    Your skin is so easy to see if you have breakouts if you don't have clear skin it's very obvious.

     

    That's why it's such a big topic here on this blog.

     

     I'm always telling you guys you know this if you've been a long-time reader, you know, I'm always telling you, you need to take care of your skin.

     

     

    4. Your Eyes:

     

    Now the next thing that is it's embarrassing, but it happens to every guy and girls notice man, they will see this they will find out.

     

     I'm talking about your eyes, your gaze, you know, cuz sometimes it gravitates to places where it shouldn't be.

     

     And it just you did, sometimes you didn't even mean to, but it happens.

     

    But they will know.

     

    They will for sure notice, and you're going to be embarrassed.

     

     So my advice to you is make sure that you are focused, you got to look at the eyes, eye contact is very important here.

     

    Don't go any lower.

     

     Because it's disrespectful, she's going to notice no matter what she's wearing, make sure that you are maintaining eye contact and that you're being respectful of her body.

     

     

     

    5. Your Manners:

     

    Which brings me to my next point, you got to have manners.

     

     You know, nowadays, I feel like it's almost taboo to say thank you and please and excuse me, it's like, why are people becoming more and more rude?

     

    I don't understand.

     

    Like, am I getting super old? What's going on here, man? Having manners is extremely important.

     

    I'm a big believer in saying thank you saying please saying excuse me, you have to add those words to your vocabulary, and you have to use them every single day.

     

    Not only that, but opening the door to your girlfriend or to your date, right or paying for dinner.

     

     Those are things that are just that's how it is not picking your nose at the dinner table.

     

     I really pick your nose in front of anyone in public.

     

     Not you know readjusting your junk in front of people that is embarrassing and disgust just having manners always think back James Bond double oh seven, what would he do, he's not going to burp at the dinner table.

     

    That's for sure.

     

    6. Facial Grooming:

     

     Next up facial grooming.

     

    Now this is something that is extremely important.

     

    And it says a lot about you. Right?

     

    If I came up here, and I was trying to tell you guys about how to look good, how to feel good, how to improve your lives.

     

     And my beard was all over the place.

     

    My hair was all messed up, and I was wearing some frumpy clothes,

    you'd be like, this guy.

     I can't really take him seriously.

     

     Like he can't tell me what to do

    And that is just how it is physical appearance is extremely important. Right?

     

    Even if I was up here giving you the same exact tips, and I just looked frumpy, you probably would look at me with different eyes, right?

     

     You just would not be the same you would judge me and that's fair.

     

    And girls pay attention to those details. Why? Because they take such good care of themselves.

     

    They take forever to get ready.

     

     They're doing their hair, they spend money on nails, and then they get a tan. Right?

     

    All so that they can look amazing, not just for us, but for themselves as well.

     

    And we need to do the same.

     

     Why not invest into ourselves?

     

     Why not shape up our beards, right? Put a little argan oil in the hair, make sure that you're using good products and make sure that you look your best, especially if you're going on a date for yourself

     

     

     7. Confidence:

     

    Which by the way brings me to my next point because when you look good, you feel good.

     

     And what does that give you confidence.

     

     Confidence is one of the most powerful weapons that any man can have.

     

    I'm telling you, once you are confident you can do anything, you can't accomplish anything because all of a sudden, there is no ceiling, you can break pass through that right you can literally do whatever you want.

     

     Because you know deep in yourself that you can do it, which means you're not limiting yourself.

     

     That limiting mindset is extremely toxic for you because it's going to limit you from achieving your goals. Right?

     

     If you don't have confidence, you're not even going to go on that date.

     

    Why because you're not even going to get that day because you're not even going to ask for it confidence will change your life and yet, Jr beard, your hair, making sure that you look good, that is going to give you that confidence boost.

     

     Everything on this list will make you more confident from your teeth to the way that you walk, your posture, your hair, everything but of course it's got to come from here and you have to understand that you can do anything you set your mind to once you know that start acting on it and trust me Your life will absolutely change.

     

     

    That’s All for Today People.

    Make Sure to Leave Your Comments Down Below & Follow Us On Social Media For Regular Updates.

    Peace Out.

    Thanks For Reading,

    I Appreciate Your Time & Presence.

     

  • You might also like